1. Research and innovation in optical communication or related area
2. Responsible for ultra high speed optical transmission/networks, especially next generation optical access technology research.
3. Theoretical analysis and prototype design.
4. Contribution to patents, standardization and papers.
1. Ph.D in optical communication or related areas.
2. More than 3 years of research experience in fiber optical communication.
3. Familiar with passive optical networks (EPON, GPON and their following evolutions), WDM/OFDM/MIMO, optical components, optical signal processing, and optical packet switching.
4. Knowledge of photonics (optical electronics) is a plus.
5. Familiar with optical system simulation and experience with matlab, C/C++, OPNET is a plus.
6. Strong lab and experiment skills in optics and prototype building
7. Excellent verbal, writing, presentation and communication skills in English.
8. High responsibility, self- dedication and team spirit.